Friday, December 10, 2010

Screaming Decades

Last night….loud….

Today is my little brother’s tenth birthday. He had a sleepover party last night. I was not very happy with this. I was actually quite…annoyed.

Three ten year old boys plus my little brother running around sword fighting in the house is not the best thing in the world. Once mom and dad decided that it was time for them to head upstairs, I rejoiced because I could see that they were all exhausted. My room shares a wall with my little bro’s room, so unfortunately, I can hear everything they say. Being ten year olds, they brightly agreed on taking turns playing the XBOX, which is in their room. They were screaming “Die! Die! Die!” at the television. I was moaning. It was coming closer and closer to midnight…the voices still rang loud. At 11:45 they shut off the XBOX, following my mother’s orders. Then they laughed and talked….about weapons. I sighed. Finally around 12:30 I fell asleep, the voices still went on…

This morning, I awoke to voices. Guess who’s? Correct. Four ten year old boys. I got up and changed into clean clothes for the day and headed downstairs to be welcomed by PANCAKES!!!!! The boys were all playing outside, running around with swords made of PVC pipes. I ate peacefully. Then….it started snowing. They all came inside asking for gloves and hats. Then they went back out. Happily, I joined them. We had an epic snowball fight. I teamed up with one of the little boys who is quite polite I may add and we won. (Of course.) Then, mom called us in and they prepared to leave….to go….to see….Narnia….in 3D……they are there now……watching it…..without me……

I am jealous, although I am assured that I will go and see it with my friend next week, while we are on vacation. :D

Over and Out,

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Aren't little brothers just precious? :D

    Oh, and I got to see Narnia!!! It was EPIC.

    ReplyDelete