Sunday, December 19, 2010

Brain Freeze

I have an awful brain freeze. Not the kind where I eat too much ice cream, but the kind where my brain actually freezes up. (metaphorically of course.) I can’t think straight and definitely not write straight, so I feel as if I cannot say anything, (or type it) but I can and I can’t. This confusing concept is not doing good on my already muddled brain…ugh..

I will do another random writing thing….I am not thinking about anything my fingers are typing, I just let them type and let my mind run wild, causing my fingers to dance gracefully.

My fingers tingle with excitement. I am tired and sick of writing. My mind wills me to stop, but my fingers keep moving, gradually slowing….

and this isn’t working….

I do have a funny thing though:

If a doctor tells a patient, “You are slowly dying.” It means they are quickly dying, because we are ALL slowly dying, that means that they are dying faster than us….

yeah…okay…

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment