Friday, January 21, 2011

The Mime Fell of the Cliff.

Today was a day involving school. Not just my own, but Lucas’. Lucas is going to a roller rink with some friends today, so I was helping him with his school, so he could have it done so he could go.

I helped him with his math and spelling.

For his spelling, I read him one of the words on the word list for the day, then come up with a creative sentence to show how to use the word, then he writes it.

After the first few words, he so very kindly told me that I didn’t come up with very good sentences…so after that I was trying to be funny with my sentences. I came to the word “mime.” So I said….

The mime fell off of the cliff, because he thought there was a wall in front of him and there really wasn’t.

Yeah, stupid sentence, but he thought it was hysterical. :D I was proud of myself.

That’s about the highlight of my day, right there.

Oh! The Caps have FINALLY been winning again! I’m so happy. Maybe they can bring their stats up now. :)

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment