Friday, January 28, 2011

Calvin and Hobbes Snowmen

With all this wintry goodness going around, I couldn’t help posting snowmen clips from my favorite comic strip….Calvin and Hobbes!!!

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

UGH!

My favorite one isn’t working. If I ever get it to work….I will post it……if.

I spent like ten minutes just trying to get it to work, but it isn’t really all that worth it….okay, it is. I’ll keep trying some other time. :p

Now, I just have to wait for a friend to finish her school and head out to the snow with me.

Over and Out.

Angela

4 comments:

  1. Wow...I totally screwed up the pictures....that was weird....:p whatever, you can still see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, they're all so funny though!!!! *sighs* Calvin and Hobbes always brighten my day. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I found your blog through Lily's blog :) One of the reasons I clicked on your name was because you're cheering for my PACKERS!! yes, its so nice to meet a fellow Packer fan! ;) and the other reason why I clicked, was because I love meeting new bloggers :)

    I really like your background... so cute!

    When you have a chance check out my blog at http://samarahsblog.blogspot.com :)

    hope you are having a great weekend!

    with love,
    Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Packers all the way. :D

    Thanks. It's really hard to find good blog designs.

    I'm following your blog. :D :D :D

    I hope you had a great weekend!

    God Bless,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete