Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow and lots of it!

If I were to tell you about my day today, you would hear a lot of things, but the word you would hear the most would be “snow.” And “snow” again….and again…

I hate snow, with one exception, more than a foot of it.

Let’s travel in time to….

Last year.

The weekend of the Superbowl.

Records were broken, trees were broken, cars were broken.

All because of H2O.

I don’t know if you’ve ever though about snow that way, but it’s true.

Frozen water.

Genius my friend and I were that weekend. We planned a sleepover for Friday night. :D Aware that I would get snowed in at her house.

I was there until late Monday night.

That would be next week. Almost a whole year.

SHWOOP! Back in this time.

About 4 and a half inches or more and it’s coming down fast. Very very fast.

We’re expecting a foot, but we’ll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

For the time being…..I took a few pictures. :D One of my hobbies. ;)

I assume you would like to seem them, so….1, 2, 3! Click. Camera time.

(Cheesy line, yet effective.)

Hershey Kisses-Snow 001

Okay, so this one isn’t of the snow, but who cares? It’s candy. Chocolate. It’s something worth looking at.

Hershey Kisses-Snow 002

I LOVE MY CAMERA!!!! This picture turned out really great…I was happy….

Hershey Kisses-Snow 017

This took about 4 tries for me to write. My fingers were frozen.

Hershey Kisses-Snow 021

This was kinda cool.

Hershey Kisses-Snow 005

Hershey Kisses-Snow 024

Our bush. haha.

Hershey Kisses-Snow 025

more bushes.

Hershey Kisses-Snow 010

Hershey Kisses-Snow 013Hershey Kisses-Snow 015

Hershey Kisses-Snow 011

Well, that’s about it…

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment