Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I want to, yet I don't want to......

  • I want to make a blogpost, yet I don't know what to write about.
  • I want to write a book, yet I don't have the patience.
  • I want to be an artist, yet it takes so much practice.
  • I want to be popular and well known, yet I want to stay with my few very close friends.
  • I want to get a Facebook page, yet I don't want it to consume my time.
  • I want to go to camp, yet I don't want to have to work to raise the money.
  • I want to Bible quiz, yet I don't want to memorize the verses.
  • I want to be smart in Math, yet I don't want to learn the fundamentals.
  • I want to be good at soccer, yet I don't want to practice and practice and practice.
  • I want to learn how to play the harmonica, yet I'm reluctant to buy one.
  • I want to move closer to my cousins, yet I don't want to move away from my friends.
  • I want to expand my horizons, yet I don't want to try new foods.
  • I want to outreach, yet I don't want to go to other countries.
  • I want to meet new people, yet I don't want to have to include new friends in my lifestyle.
All of these are so true for me and I'm sure a few of you can relate to some of these.

Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.
Hebrews 7:25

God Bless,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to go overseas to be a part of outreach. ;)

    ReplyDelete