Friday, April 8, 2011

the ramblings of myself on a gloomy day

The weather was so nice yesterday! I just don't understand!

Actually, because the weather was so beautiful yesterday, I was planning on biking up to the soccer field with anyone who was willing and goof around a bit. I guess that's out of the question now. Okay, that's exaggeration. Not out of the question, because it's not raining or anything, but the forecast calls for rain, so I don't want to bike all the way to the fields, start playing and then have to bike back as it starts raining. I'd rather stay at home. =P Weather makes the world so complicated.

I have officially achieved my 200th post, as of last night. I wasn't even aware that it was my 200th post until this morning, which made it even more exciting. I have also achieved 11 followers! I'm so happy. =D

Moving on from my.....gloating? I guess that word fits.

I read two books yesterday and the day before. They are both in a series called The Dreamhouse Kings. I definitely recommend reading them, but if you get scared easily, don't read them before bed. Robert Liparulo, who wrote the series, is a Christian author and it's his series of teen fiction. They're really good and keep you on the edge of your couch. He does write with a lot of fragments and he repeats himself a lot and jam-packs much information into 300 pages, which I don't necessarily enjoy, but it does show off his style of writing as different, which I do like. I can't wait to buy the rest of the books in the series. Each book does end in a cliffhanger though, which is good, but slightly disappointing, since I don't have the third book. =P

A quite lousy blog post, I know...but, it's the thought that counts right? Yeah, that really doesn't fit in this situation. Anyway.....the only reason I was really posting was because I woke up early, which was a very stupid thing to do, watched Bolt until 8:30, came downstairs, ate a bowl of cereal and then did my Math. Now I have nothing else to do and I'm just sitting around being bored.

Over and OUt.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment