Monday, October 4, 2010

Autumn Fashion Showcase






I am so very sorry that I am yet again late on an event such as this one. I am quite disappointed in myself at this. But, I'm joining now and I will post today's outfit, I'm sorry I cannot post yesterdays, as of I it is dirty and I would not like to put on dirty clothes to get pictures of it. :p So I'll just put todays and continue with tomorrows, so on and so forth.
These jeans are casual blue jeans, that are extremely comfortable and warm especially on dreary days like these.
Here I am wearing a marvelous, red and pink button up shirt over a long-sleeve red tshirt. This is a basic fall outfit that I wore today for a school day. Not something too dressy, but xtremely comfortable. And te colors fit for fall.


I am so sorry for the not very good pictures, because I have taken them with my laptop and I didn't have very good lighting, nor views...and I can't really move much due to a knee injury.



Jeans- Thrift Store
Button Up-Kohls'
Long-sleeve- Kohls'
The shoes that are not shown - Red and white Nike athletics from Dick's Sporting Goods.
I know, it's not as good as everyone elses' outfits, but then again I'm not THAT dressy...
Over and Out.
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm......that shirt looks really comfy! Now I want one just like it. ;)

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete