Friday, October 8, 2010

Leaving (Last Fashion Show)

Here are my amazing so comfortable soccer shorts. There is pink on them, if you can't see. They're really comfortable and light weight and they are NIKE.
This is my great ADIDAS shirt that I wear to soccer practice, long car rides....etc. It's really comfortable and a good color too.

I am leaving to go camping!!! Whoopee! I have to say though, I won't be here to get the last one in....:( Whatev....tomorrow I'm going to be wearing jeans, a longsleeve shirt, sweatshirt...etc....Today is just an outfit fit for driving two and a half hours. I'll post a picture anyway, and I will post a picture of my outfit tomorrow, I won't post it tomorrow, but I will post one. After I'm done camping of course.
Adidas shirt - Kohls'
Nike Shorts - Dick's Sporting Goods
Over and Out.
Angela

1 comment: