Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some of my photography

Just thought I’d show you some of my recent photography. I really enjoy photography but I haven’t posted any pictures recently…so now is the time. :pCamping 032

I love this picture! I’m like way up high on all these rocks and the land was beautiful!

Camping 083

This was SO cool! This is a shadow of one mountain on another mountain. IT was absolutely beautiful. You can’t see it very well in this picture, but the edges of the shadow are blue and yellow tints and it was SO cool!

Camping 131

This isn’t the best photography ever…look closer, that red person is a ROCK CLIMBER! It was so high up and it was SO crazy!

Camping 136

This is amazing! This picture shows how high I am, I’m actually standing on TOP of the mountain looking off of this cliff at the land. So Amazing!!!

Camping 157

This is the swimming hole. The water was too cold for us to get in, but it was awesome. We threw rocks in and took lots of pictures.

Camping 159

here’s another angle of the swimming hole. and yes, that is a tire.Camping 164

My friend had just thrown a large rock into the water. I thought it was cool…:p

Camping 210

The only reason I’m posting this picture is because it looks like this tree is On FIRE!!!! You might not see it at first, but when you really look at it, it really looks like it’s burning up!

Camping 233

I’m standing out on this wooden diving board looking out at the lake. It’s really cool with the sun reflecting off of it. the trees in the background are all red and yellow and green. They’re really cool.

Camping 252

This picture is so cool! We went up on the mountain to watch the sunset. It was so totally awesome. The layers that you can see of the mountains is probaby one of the coolest parts, but I really like how the sky is near the sun.

Camping 258

Here is one more of the sunset. I really like this picture too.

Tree

Here is the last picture of my camping trip I’m going to show you. Here I’m up on the mountain lookind down at the dead tree and the rest of the mountain. The trees in this picture are all brightly colored and pretty.

Now, I must say, I am enjoying this post, so I’m going to post some more pictures now that are not of my camping trip.

I couldn’t remember if I posted this picture or not…but I’m doing it anyway…

Washington Capitals 001

This is Mike Green. My favorite hockey player. Number 52 on the capitals one of the best defensive hockey players out there. :D This was so cool. Lol, that’s not GOOD photography, but it is one of my favorite pictures I’ve taken and I thought I’d share it. :p

Now, here are some hockey action shots I took at the game on Saturday night. We have pretty good seats, so I thought I’d take some pictures.

Washington Capitals 023

This is Alex Ovechkin. This is during the practice before the game.

Washington Capitals 042

This is Nick Backstrom starting with a face-off.

Washington Capitals 048

I know there are a few heads in this picture….but…it’s still cool.

That is all I have on the Washington Capitals. Now we are at the Corn Maze. This is one of those ladder thingies that you have to climb up to the top. You didn’t have to pay, so we all did it over and over. Of course, I took my camera to this too. So I took a bunch of pictures of people falling, but this is the one that turned out. I smudged the face for safety reasons.Falling

Haha, this was a long post…but I hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all the pictures from your camping trip!!! Everything is so beautiful.

    And those hockey pictures are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete