Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 19

Day 19- My nicknames I have and why I have them
Honestly, I can't think of any of my nicknames, which is quite unfortunate. I'm sorry as I keep not posting a lot of info on me. Yesterday I was rushing to post. But I will tell you about last night if you wish.

Last night was crazy awesome! As season ticket holders to the Washington Capitals Hockey Team, we received two tickets to go to Six Flags for an exclusive autograph signing. When my dad and I first got there, we headed to the Gotham Arena so that we could get in line to get Mike Green's autograph. (He's my alltime favorite hockey player.) After he signed my jersey, we headed straight over to the line to get Nick Backstrom's autograph, my second favorite hockey player. It was so cool! Yeah, it might not sound that interesting, but it was.

How do other blogs have so many followers?

Over and Out.
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, lucky you!!! Did you have a good time at Six Flags? I've never gone....

    And followers come when /you/ follow their blogs, usually. That's what happened with me! And comment on other blogs too---people will see your comment, click on you, and follow!

    Love,
    Liliy

    ReplyDelete