Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 6....and 7...


The first thing is Day 6. A picture of someplace I've been and a story behind it.

This is my sliding door. In my house. It has a lot of history in this picture. The place where this door is, we used to have a window. We actually had no deck at all. Now we have a deck, a sliding door and nice deck furniture.

Day 7 - What my favorite book, movie, tv show, and artist are along with why I like them.

Okay, so here it goes.

Book- The Thief Lord. I don't know all the reasons I love this book so much. I have a few different reasons though. One, I love ALL the characters, they're all so loveable, especially Bo, who is my favorite book character over all. Two, I love Cornelia Funke! She's a great author. She actually just released a new book called Reckless, which I want so very much. Three, the storyline of the book was great.

Movie- Man, I always get asked this question but I NEVER have a good enough answer. I love Anastasia. That's a grea movie and cartoon! Then...hmm....X-men, that's a REALLY REALLY good movie....and then....other cartoon movies I like are Charlie Brown Christmas, Up, Hercules, Beauty and the Beast and Ponyo. Now people....probly Alice in Wonderland, Letters to God, Beezus and Ramona, Robin Hood, Iron Man 2 and....Bedtime Stories.

TV Show- I have a few favorite tv shows. I really like American Idol, America's Got Talent, The Legend of the Seeker, Robin Hood BBC, and two of my FAVORITES: Challenge (Food Network) and 24 Hour Restaraunt Battle (also Food Network)

Artist- Honestly I don't know if this means painter or singer...so I'm going to do both. My favorite artist is Picasso. The singer would be...Stellar Kart, Tenth Avenue North, Chasen, Switchfoot, David Crowder Band, Skillet, Soundtracks, and a lot of other things. I like all Christian Rock. IT's SO GREAT!

Wow...okay...
Over and Out.
ANGELA the AWESOME



No comments:

Post a Comment