Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 28….and 29….and a bunch of random stuff

So, I do realize that generally and sadly I am behind in my days….I have no idea why I didn’t post yesterday, because I had an opportunity to I guess I just didn’t take it in time…anyway, I’m making up for my tardiness and procrastination (which I am mentioning late…I wonder why….as one of my bad habits…lol) Ack! I’m getting off track. Okay….onto Day 28

Day 28- A picture of myself from last year and how much I’ve changed

This is extremely hard to be breaking the news to you guys….but I don’t exactly have a picture of me from last year. Yeah…this is a little awkward telling you this, because you’re all like, “Are you kidding me?! How can you NOT have a picture of yourself from only last year!!!!” Yeah, yeah…I am ashamed. The truth is though, (I do have an simple, yet farfetched explanation) that I don’t have any pictures on this computer. Now you’re probably thinking, “Just get on another computer, silly…” Well, I would get on the Mac…but I don’t have any pictures of me on that machine either because we got that fairly recently. The only machine I can get pictures off of is the old one and it’s not working….so….there you go. I have an excuse.

Day 29- What I’ve learned this past month

I have learned many things this last month, but there is No Way you want to hear ALL  the things I’ve learned. One major thing though (no offense) is that NO ONE (with an exception of Lily) is giving me any feedback on ANY of my posts! Here I am trying to write to the reader, but I have NO idea what the reader wants to read because I’m not getting responses. Are any of you even reading this or am I just rambling on talking to Lily? I don’t think so. So…therefore, to know HOW MANY readers there REALLY are respond back to this post and tell me that you are reading this. :D Thank you.

Random Stuff-  So I have a few wacko and random things for this week. Well the first is you need to check out www.intellitar.com! It is So cool! So once you get there click the link to talk to the CEO guy…it’s the link that says “intellitar.” I was overly entertained by this guy today. I talked to him for hours…haha. You may think this is weird reading this, but once you check it out for yourself, you’ll realize….this is SO COOL!

Anyway, that is all the interesting things and Days for today. So therefore I am outta here!

Angela the CAPS fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment