Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 27

Day 27- A post about why I am doing this 30 day challenge.

Well, I heard about it from Lily Litten, who gives me a bunch of great ideas for blog posting. She was starting it and I thought it sounded cool. I also thought it would give me more to post than what I had been posting.

Now that I’m nearing the end I’ve realized, there are 31 days in October and I only have 30 days, so the last day is going to be a big surprise that I’m going to spring up on you guys. :D Yeah…I don’t know what it is yet, but we’ll see.

This font is a little weird. I thought i’d mention that since I am using it…

Anyway, so I have this whole Halloween thing planned, I’ve never been trick-or-treating before, I plan to go next year, but I have decided to hand out candy this year because I had so much fun doing it last year. IT’ll be loads of fun…MUAHAHAHAHAH! According to my plans…;)

I’m sorry for the lack of information or fun in reading this post. I’m sorry readers for how boring this has turned out.Once I find my journal from when I was 9 years old, then I will post my stories that I wrote, which were hilarious. :D Btw! How’s come no one is following my blog! I still only have five followers. For what reason?

Over and Out.

The little “A”

No comments:

Post a Comment