Friday, October 1, 2010

New Template?

So I was seriously getting sick of that other blog template and I found two new ones that I liked this being one of them. I wasn't sure how it would look though...so you can tell me what you think of this one. And once I get some feedback I'll try the other one. :D haha...

So my amazing blogging friend gave me this idea and I've seen it before, so I thought I might do it too. Thank you Lily. I keep taking all the ideas you have...but...hey! You have good ideas.

Day 01 - A recent picture of me.
Day 02 - What made me start blogging and what my blog name means
Day 03 -A post about my family----maybe some pictures or something.
Day 04 -A post about my friends----probably describing some good ones or something.
Day 05 -I'll be writing about one of my bad habits. Still have to figure out which one! ;)
Day 06 - A picture of someplace I've been and a story behind that picture.
Day 07 - What my favorite book, movie, tv show, and artist are, along with why I like them.
Day 08 - Someone from history who still inspires me today.
Day 09 - What my dream job would be.
Day 10 - Something I've been proud of recently.
Day 11 - Songs I listen to when I'm happy, sad, bored, need to be pumped up, and mad.
Day 12 - I'll describe my favorite foods and why they are my favs.
Day 13 - A letter to someone----don't really get this one, but okay!
Day 14 - This post will be about some more of my friends, just so no one feels left out. ;)
Day 15 - Ten of my favorite songs.
Day 16 - Another pic of myself, and something I'm thinking of at that particular moment.
Day 17 - SOmeone I would want to switch lives with for a day, and why.
Day 18 - My plans/dreams/goals for my future.
Day 19 - What nicknames I have and why I have them.
Day 20 - my dream guy. Does it need an explanation? ;) Lol, that's what Hope wrote. I'd have to agree with her on that one. :)
Day 21 - A picture of something or someone that makes me joyful.
Day 22 - A post describing why I am me.
Day 23 - I'll write about some of my intense cravings.
Day 24 - A letter to my parental unit (aka, my parents).
Day 25 - My purse, and in general what I always have with me.
Day 26 - What friendship means to me.
Day 27 - A post about why I'm doing this 30 Day Challenge.
Day 28 - A picture of moi from last year, and how I've changed since then.
Day 29 - What I've learned this past month.
Day 30 - My favorite song at this time. After all, it changes pretty frequently. :D
Over and Out. ANGELA

3 comments:

  1. Yay! lol, I totally do not mind you taking my ideas---that's what bloggers do!!! So, I'm glad we'll be doing this together!
    And that picture is so pretty of you!! And the template it fantastic! I really like it.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really like this template too!

    And thank you for all the great ideas!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool... Angela :D I like the template!

    ReplyDelete