Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 3 (ALREADY??!?!?!)

I was so not prepared for Day 3 already...gosh that's horrible of me! Truly I am sorry....but I can't help it, I've been gone all day. So Day 3 is 'something about my family.' (This may be hard.) I'll start with, I have two siblings. An older brother and a younger brother. Sadly enough I must admit, IT CAN BE FUN SOMETIMES. Please do hint the word sometimes though. It is a key factor here. I would like to make a point. Having one brother who's seventeen, one who is nine and you being the only girl in between can be hard. I have a mom and a dad and a crazy, nutso dog whom I love very much. There's not much else I could say....oh! My older brother is in his senior year and is graduating!!!! Isn't that HORRIBLE! I don't want him to leave....I definitely will miss him, I have one year left with him, let's hope it's a good one! *groans* I have like.....4 years left with my little bro....EEP!
Anyway, that's my family. If you so dearly want, I will post pictures...
Over and Out.
Angela
(I did not do Redskins colors on purpose, due to I don't like the Redskins. By the way, the Saints won today!!!! *Whoot Whoot*)

No comments:

Post a Comment