Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 16 and 17

Wow, like I am really really really having trouble getting these days. Looks like I have to make up more. So here it goes


Day 16- Another picture of myself and something I am thinking of at that exact moment.

okay here is a picture of me, yes I am in this. I am the one doing the "h." This for the Ohio State Buckeyes. Aren't I pretty? Haha...

Now for the thing that I'm thinking of at this exact moment. I'm wondering what I'm thinking of...RED ROBIN! (YUM!!!!)

Okay...

Day 17- Someone I would want to switch lives with for a day and why.

I think it would be fun to switch places with someone like a youth pastor or something to see what they do for a job and experience it. Yeah..that's a hard one to do.

Over and Out.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment