Friday, October 15, 2010

Days 13, 14, 15...I think....

Wow, I admit, I'm getting really behind in my blog posting...I think I'm supposed to be posting the 13th, 14th, and 15th days today, but I'm not absolutely sure. I'll do it anyway.

Day 13- Write a letter to someone.
Strange enough....I don't get this....but....um, time to write a letter to someone. Since I wrote someone, I've been sitting here....staring at the screen....debating wo to write a letter to. I ran over many choices in my mind....Lily, my good friend Camryn, and even my dog....but I finally came down to one decision. So here it goes....
Zachary, my favorite oldest brother,
You're probably one of the best oldest brothers I've ever had. You've played fun games with me. You've let me borrow your books. You've helped me with the math I don't understand. Now, you're a senior in school, you're going to be going away next ear. I'll miss you, but while you're still here, I'll love you as much as I can. Thanks for being the best oldest brother ever!
Angela
I agree it wasn't very long, but it still counts right?

Day 14- More of my friends!
More friends? Oh boy....um...okay...
Emmelyne- The one who loves all the animals; the one who wants to be called "Mo"; the one who is short but doesn't worry about it; the one who loves her special dog, Jack.
Jesus- my best friend in the whole entire universe. He loves me. He cares for me. He wouldn't ever let me get hurt. He died for me. He showed me the right path.
I agree, I need to show more friends...but there is the fact, I don't have too many friends and...yeah...

Day 15- Ten of my favorite songs.
The only problem with this one is picking which ones are my favorite.
1. Castaway by Chasen
2. Rebirthing by Skillet
3. Viva La Vida by Coldplay
4. Lift Me Up by The Afters
5. Live It Up by Group 1 Crew
6. Alright With Me by Kris Allen
7. Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North
8. You Are More by Tenth Avenue North
9. My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me- Danny Gokey
10.Your Love Is A Song- Switchfoot

Well....school calls.....
Over and Out.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment