Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 5

I must admit, this one will be tough to write about...NOT! Okay, so I do have MANY bad habits, but if I were to choose one, (I'll probably end up writing about more than one anyways.) I must say.....cracking my knuckles. This IS a habit I am trying to rid myself of. I really don't want arthritis when I'm older so I've been trying to break this habit. It's such a hard one to break! I tend to crack my ankles, my toes, my back, my wrists, my fingers, my knuckles on my fingers, my neck....so many things...DID YOU KNOW? When you crack your knuckles you are actually seperating you bone and letting out air which causes the pop. Sorry, just thought I'd share that bit of info. I'm really trying hard to break this habit.
One of my other habits is biting my nails. But I think this one is now broken due to I can't bite my nails with braces. :D
I also have the sad habit of using the word "so." I hate this habit too....As you see looking back at the rest of this post I've already used it once or twice, but I try to not use it as much as I can.
Over and Out.
Angela

1 comment:

  1. I am truly sorry for the font size, I do not know how to fix it, but I am trying.

    ReplyDelete