Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 21

Day 21- A picture of something or someone that makes me happy.

Generally, it would be easy telling you something that makes me happy, but now I have to have a picture of it! This stuff is tough…Camping 087

This is it. The sun coming through the trees like this and being able to define every single ray of light. I find this amazing. I really love pictures like this. It makes you realize that God is amazing. His creation is amazing. The first thing he made is what we are staring at in this picture. What we see every day. Light. Like this pictures, why can’t you let your rays of light show. Be a light and shine for Jesus.

 

Over and Out.

Angela

I did this myself btw.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo, Angela! And your siggy looks great. ;)

    ReplyDelete