Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 23

So when I started this 30 days thing, I couldn’t keep up and I just wanted to stop, I was sick of it. But now I never want it to stop and I’m definitely not sick of it. I wish it was like a 365 days thing….(there are 365 days in a year right? Just kidding…no really…right?)

Anyway, here it is.

Day 23 - I'll write about some of my intense cravings.

Well, there you go. This is what I am to write about. Um…so what does it mean by intense? Does that mean…I HAVE to have it? Or does that mean I want it? Whatever. Here are some of my most recent and at the time cravings.

  1. Chinese food. I must say, even when I do fulfill this craving, I don’t even care, I just want more and more and more. I could eat Chinese food nonstop. When I start I can’t stop and I never get full….no idea why though.
  2. I’m craving dark chocolate. But then again….I’m always craving dark chocolate. (Hey! Maybe that’s what it means by intense!)
  3. Cherry Dr. Pepper. One of my favorite things in the Whole Wide World! I love it…..*sighs dreamily*

Is it possible to crave to do something? Because I’m really craving playing four square or….Ping Pong! I’ll be playing that tomorrow morning….

Yeah…that’s about all I have to say about cravings. Sorry I couldn’t tell you more, but there’s not much to tell. You’d agree if you had to tell about cravings.

Anyway, I’m leaving in an hour or so to head off to a Washington Capitals game. (Gotta love it.) I can’t wait! I get to see Nick Backstrom play…and Mike Green…and Alex Ovechkin…and….yeah, I don’t want to bore you by me running through the whole roster…

Oh yeah, and if anyone that means YOU! have ANY ideas at all for another thing to say about in an upcoming blogpost, do tell, because I’m running out of ideas, and that’s not the best idea ever…

OVER AND OUT.

Angela

1 comment: