Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day….26?

So…Day 26- What I think of friendship

i think friendship is a very valuable piece of heart. Friendship is a bond between two people, both whom can call the other “friend.” Friendship is something to cherish. You can also easily change it to Friedshrimp….but that might just be me. Friendship is a great thing. I have friends who are both older than me and younger than me and I can call them my friend, because I think it means that you enjoy to be around that person; you have fun with that person; they have fun with you.

That is what I think of friendship even though it is slightly complicated and random…and all mixed together.

Now, at the time, I am eating an Oreo and wondering…what do people think of daydreaming? Is it just a basic thing that everyone does? Or is it something that only kids under 20 do and get in trouble for? Is it something that you do all the time? Is it something you only do when you’re extremely bored?

You give me your response.

Two families in my church are going on a missions trip to Indonesia. Some of the people going are my age and some are a little older. Please pray that they will all be safe and that they will have fun, but also be able to complete their “mission.”

Over and Out.

The Big “A” (Angela)

No comments:

Post a Comment