Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Days 11 and 12

Again, I'm behind in my days. I am truly sorry for that...um, so I guess I'll start with Day 11, that would make sense, wouldn't it?
Day 11- Songs I listen to when I'm happy, sad, bored, need to be pumped up and mad.
Well, here it goes.
Happy- Castaway by Chasen, The Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole, and Go Tell I On the Mountain by Tenth Avenue North.
Sad- Um...Love In Your Name by Chasen, Headphones by Britt Nicole....and Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North
Bored- Beautiful Day by Lee Dewyze, My Best Days Are Ahead of Me by Danny Gokey and Jesus Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood. (Isn't that a coincidence that they're all past American Idol competitors?)
Need to be pumped up- Rebirthing by Skillet, Hard To Believe by VOTA...and Dance by David Crowder Band
Mad- Castaway by Chasen, Whispers in the Dark by Skillet, Be Mine by VOTA (this set is quite strange)
Day 12- My favorite foods and why?
I love chinese food! All types. It's just so good. You have the spicy, the tasty, and tangy flavors all mixed together! It's great! Let's see....there's also....Italian. I love italian! You have the sweet Marinara sauce, the Noodles, and the Spices all together to make most italian foods. That's probably it....haha
What now?
I have absolutely NO IDEA what to talk about now. I could ramble on and on about random things, but you might not enjoy that. I could start telling you about some book that I know a lot about; maybe a cd that I love; maybe a comic strip I love. I could tell you about all these things, but they may not interest you. I like to write my blog to the people and what they want to hear, not what I want to write. Help me out. What do YOU want to hear? Sure, I'll still write it, but I don't want you guys to get bored.
OVER AND OUT.
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment