Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 24 and 25

Again, I must state the fact (sadly) that I am sorry for the lateness of this post. I should have posted Day 24 yesterday, but I guess I was just a little too busy…sorry…

Day 24-A letter to my parents

Dear parents

You are my parents. You let me have this blog and for that I am very thankful. I also think I should be given the right to own a cellphone.

Angela

haha, that wasn’t much….but I tried?

Day 25- My purse and generally what I always have with me

This is very sad. I do not carry a purse. I carry a knapsack. I love it. It is green and reversible to white, and the brand is Adidas. Anyway, I always carry with me:

1. My Bible, this is definitely needy. I use it for reference to a lot

2. A notebook (in case I hear something and want to write it down or have any need for paper)

3. Headphones

4. Usually my iPod, but sometimes it is not in there

5. A bunch of pens, because they usually seem to run out of ink the moment I need them most

6. A few mints for when I am most desperate for a snack (I realize that this is not very filling, but I take it anyways)

7. Wax for my braces

8. my camera (you never know when a great camera opportunity arises)

That’s about all, but sometimes I carry other things around with me. :D and if I had a cellphone that would be on the list two, but I do not unfortunately have a cellphone….

and I must mention. I hate  this spacing, but this is how it works…so…

myself Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment