Tuesday, November 9, 2010

7 likes, 8 hates, 1 love

I was tagged by the wonderful Lily Litten, so I have decided that I would be posting my answers to this.

7 Likes

Veggietales movies

Hockey games

Church

Musical instruments (I classify iPods in this category too, because it plays music)

Soft couches that are good for sitting on and sleeping on and for hours of staring at the laptop screen

My laptop

BOOKS!!!!!!

8 Hates

Spiders

Trains

Chickens

When people keep a secret and keep telling you that they have a secret every time they see you.

Algebra. Or Math in general.

Writer’s Block

Dropping my guitar pick into the guitar.

Stupid games that we play at youth group.

ONE LOVE.

Normally, I would put Jesus and God, but I’m not going to put that, due to you already know that, so I shouldn’t have to put it….I want this whole thing to be for you to learn something new about me.

So therefore I love…..

Watching 3D movies at the movie theater while eating buttery popcorn, drinking soda and if I’m at the Alamo eating fried pickles….

So, that might not be a MAJOR love or anything you were expecting, but I do LOVE it…

OVER and OUT.

Your beloved friend Angela.

PS. Random note for the day- I was signing a ‘Get Well’ card and didn’t want to just put the usual “Get Well Soon…I’m praying for you….” Blah. Blah. Blah. So after contemplating I finally put.

I am praying for your steadfast healing. I hope you repair quickly.

Your Fellow Sister in Christ,

Angela

1 comment: