Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bliss Photography Contest

So, Maggie over at Bliss is holding another photography contest. (My favorite types of contests. :D)

You are supposed to take a picture of something (of course.) The picture has to be one of your absolute favorites. One that you always look at and just marvel at how you love the natural effect of the picture and how well you did capturing the moment.

I really like contests like this. :D So, I’m definitely going to be posting a picture…right now. Here’s the her blog button:

image

Now, for the picture. :D

Camping 210

The reason I chose this picture is because I took it while driving in the car, up a mountain. I was surrounded by so many glorious colored trees that God created. This one picture I marveled at the most though. The color combination in the leaves was so amazing that it makes the tree look as if it is on fire. Seeing this reminds me of the burning bush and how God provided for Moses. :D I love this picture and I hope you do too.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo! Goodness me, Angela, I had no idea you were such a good photographer!

    ~Lily

    ps--My favorite photos from your are still the candy ones. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks. I love photography! I take pictures of everything I can, all the time...I think I'm going to end up going into writing, but take pictures all my life and sell them...lol it's my fallback. :D

    -Angela

    ReplyDelete