Thursday, November 4, 2010

CAPS game

Washington Capitals VS. Toronto Maple Leafs

Team Captains:

Washington: Alex Ovechkin Maple Leafs: Dion Phaneuf

Final Score: Capitals: 5 Maple Leafs: 4

Goals scored by the Capitals:

Tomas Fleischmann- 1 Jason Chimera- 1 Alexander Semin- 2 Mike Green- 1

I can’t remember who scored all the Maple Leafs goals, so I won’t put that.

Injured Players:

Dion Phaneuf, Tuesday night received a laceration from a skate and had to have surgery on Wednesday

Semyon Varlamov, I don’t quite know how he is injured and I’m not exactly sure if he is but I am almost positive

Stars awarded in the game:

3 Stars: (to a Toronto player that I can’t remember)

2 Stars: Jason Chimera #25

1 Stars: (1 stars is the best) Alexander Semin #28

The Washington Capitals won the game against the Maple Leafs, after a five minute overtime headed into shoot-outs. The first shot was taken by Nicklas Backstrom, number 19, in the shootouts. He missed. The other team took a shot, but it was saved by Michal Neuvirth, number 30. The second shot was taken by Alex Ovechkin, number 8. He scored. The opponents second shot was deflected again by Neuvirth. If the Caps scored their third shot it is an automatic win on their part. Alexander Semin shoots and SCORES!!!!!!! Scraping another win for the Capitals, Semin is chosen as the star player of the game.

It was a great game to watch and it was a lot of fun. After each game I go to I will be posting something like this. Next time I’ll post pictures, but I accidentally left my memory card in my laptop, so I couldn’t take any pictures.

Over and Out.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment