Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ouch…

I officially have completed my soccer season. Our last two games were today, in the tournament. The first game we tied, giving us two points and the last game we lost leaving us with still….2 points. Sad enough, we will NOT be going on to tomorrow’s games. AND to top it all off, I busted my knee really bad in the first game and rested it until my second game which was later in the afternoon and now it hurts really bad.

*here’s a hint. If you know that your knee locks when you run, you should probably wear a knee brace when you know you’re going to run a lot*

My obvious stupidity caused me to be  injured and now extremely sore….So, now I am a limping genius instead of just a genius. (I am kidding. As you see I am not a genius, due to my stupid mistake, I am just a gimp.) I really do like that word. :D I am a highly classy gimp. Okay…maybe just an average gimp, but I’m still unique in my own way. People will know it’s me when I come limping into the room. :p

Hope you all have a great rest of the day!

I was actually just about to finish this post, but then I decided I’d continue because I have more info to tell you, whether or not you want to hear it. :p

Tonight, my church is hosting the Anniversary Dinner, which we have every year. Each family brings a dish or dessert and it’s REALLY REALLY good because you have so much of a variety to choose from! Then, there’s a Bible lesson and the CWT (Creative Worship for Teens) does a skit. :D Okay, just telling y’all where I’m gonna be tonight. ;)

(And yes, I did use y’all. I’m in a mexican mode okay?)

Hehe…just kidding…Southern mode.

Okay, you’ve had enough of me.

;) Over and Out.

Angela. The gimp. (And genius)

No comments:

Post a Comment