Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Asleep at Midnight

Yesterday was a wrap of tiredness and pure boredom. I sat in a car for 7 hours. Complete and utter boredom. The first 30 or so minutes seemed find, I was saying, “Oh this won’t be that bad.” (It really wasn’t too bad, but I decided to make this post interesting enough, I must exaggerate a smidgen. :D) I was hungry, my stomach was making strange sounds, signaling that I needed to eat the sandwich mom packed for me. I hate sandwiches. With a passion. I ate it anyway. I was then thirsty and wanted to drink my water, but I could only drink a few one little sip, due to we didn’t want to take any stops unless we absolutely had to. I was trying to be safe. I….yeah, this is the most boring post ever…okay, I’m done, I’ll save you the boredom, I wouldn’t want you to ruin your keyboard once your face lads on it and drool pours into the cracks and fry it. So…I am drawing a blank on anything interesting to tell you now.

Normally, I would post a post on Thanksgiving and the things I am thankful for, the real meaning of thanksgiving…etc. etc. etc. The only problem with that idea is that everyone else does it and it’s not worth you reading the same thing over and over again. So I’ve decided…no I haven’t actually decided anything, except that my fingers are going to stop typing at the end of this sentence and let you get back to your life.

Over an Out.

Angela

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that was pretty funny. So, are at family's house?

    ~lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the tag, just take it, delete my answers, and put in your own! you don't have to do pictures----I just thought it would be fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I get it. Thanks!

    *angela*

    ReplyDelete