Monday, November 8, 2010

Better Blogging

Creativity in blogging. One of the absolute essentials. I have lacked this certain point in almost every single post. When I read the interesting paragraphs on other people’s blogs, I realize why mine is not getting any followers. I must learn to write better, so I’m going to make an effort to do better blogging.

Blogging. Blogging. Blogging. Typing. Typing. Typing. Time to learn….how…..

Scooby Doo, where are you?” I am officially a fan of Scooby Doo as my younger brother has been watching about every Scooby Doo movie possible. Who comes up with these? I wish that I (not ever possible) would be able to come up with mysteries. Some of these are OUT OF THIS WORLD. or…OUT OF THAT CARTOON!!!!!! Okay, I am boring your minds already. I am giving up on this post while I try in my mind to figure out how to post better.

Over and Out.

ANGELA

3 comments:

  1. Another thing, Angela: You don't have a follower gadget up right now! Be sure to put that up, so that people who visit your blog can follow you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that when I changed my blog layout it didn't show up, but it's up now.

    ReplyDelete