Friday, November 19, 2010

Fear

This is my latest writing project. I’ve been writing more on emotions and doing small paragraphs like this on different emotions. It’s a lot of fun and helps keep me writing. :D

Fear encases my mind, wrapping me up like a blanket. Screaming in agony, I try to push the horrors away, to no avail. My stomach seems as if it is flipping over and over, causing me to moan and groan. I can’t see myself, but I assume my face is as white as fresh snow. Pain and fear rush into me in torrents overflowing my mind. Tears flood from my eyes. A small sound utters from my lips as I try to cry for help. I scream again as a sharp pain sears into my vulnerable stomach. As the pain increases, my body accelerates in convulsive fits. A second pain strikes into me, this time to my arm rather than my stomach. I cry out a gurgling scream of pure torture. All love and life seems to be leaking out of me with the spilling blood. I look up through painful tears, searching for the one who attacked me. A flash of light causes me to lose thought as another hit strikes my head. Screaming as loud as I can, my heart rate slowly falls, barely beating. Life is draining from my body quickly as another strike slams into my stomach letting loose all my life, soul and blood. I’ve lost my life in battle against an unknown attacker.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Angela

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love how you described fear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I figured out that I really like writing about emotions and I'm trying to practice writing in first person present tense so...

    I'm glad you liked it. I'll be posting a sadness one tomorrow

    God Bless
    Angela

    ReplyDelete