Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Photo Challenges

So, I’ve decided that I’m going to enter a few photo challenges and see if that can get my blog some publicity….AND because it’s fun to display my photos. :D

The challenges are both from Pastor’s Girl’s Ponderings. Gotta love her photography!

Just so y’all know, I would be posting the button, but I haven’t figured out how to do all that so…yeah

So for the first, which is a food photo challenge I am entering this photo:

mnm (8)

And now the Cloud Nine Picture:

Camping 137

I love this picture SO much! It shows how high up I really am and how beautiful the Earth really is. I guess you could just say “It’s a Small World After All!”

http://www.pastorsgirlsponderings.com

There’s a link. :D

Angela

4 comments:

  1. Great shots:) The sky is gorgeous the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be the sky is gorgeous IN the second photo. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting idea with the M&Ms and nice composition with the landscape photo. :)

    ReplyDelete