Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tangled (in 3d)

My family and I went to see Tangled today…(in 3D!!!!!!)

Before I went to the movie I thought, “This movie’s going to be great!”

My thoughts have changed since then. Now, if you were to ask me how the movie was I’d answer, “That movie is AWESOME!”

It was so good. Then again, I knew it would be, it was made by Disney. :D

It is definitely suitable for young children, unlike the Princess and the Frog, which I thought was quite scary in my words. I was really surprised by the plot of the movie.

Of course, even if you don’t know the story of Rapunzel very well, you probably know the basics: Princess, long hair, trapped in a tower. Some of you may know that she was imprisoned there by a witch, but others haven’t progressed that far in fairy tales yet.

This movie was of course about Rapunzel, but one of the main things was a magic flower, planted by a beam of light and that flower can heal any sickness. An elderly lady found that flower and used it to heal herself and to stay young. I won’t give away too much of the plot, because then you wouldn’t want to go and see it. But somehow, Rapunzel ended up with those healing powers in her hair. Yes, healing powers…in her hair.

Then Flynn comes along…Flynn Rider, mastermind and thief.

Yes, for now, I have given my review and a starting plot. :D

Now, to figure out the rest, I guess you just have to go see it.

Recommended for all ages. Even old geezers. Enjoy the movie. Oh! and the 3D version is splendid, so even though it is…1-2$ cheaper…go see it!!!!! in 3D!!!!!!!!

Over and Out.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment