Thursday, November 4, 2010

Toy Story 3

I watched Toy Story 3 tonight. We got it from the amazingly cheap, yet totally cool REDBOX!!!!!!! Yes, I am fascinated quite easily. This is the second time I’ve watched this movie and I never remembered it being this good! Yes, I saw it in 3D before, but now that I see and in the non dimensional plain old 2D, which the greatest movies are in, I realize how good this movie really is! When I watch it I wonder if I would have had toys like that as a kid if I’d have used that much imagination with them. The other thing I find quite funny is that I’ve always dreamed that my toys could come to life and can hear everything I say and see everything I do. When I watch it I wish I had a Buzz and Woody of my own. I know we have them somewhere, I think in the basement, and I think sometime soon (quite very soon) I will head down to our…*shudders* unfinished basement and see if I can find them. I will scower the  basement until I do! *shudders again* even if it means…..cleaning….BLECH!

Yes, I am posting a little late at night….if you count 10:14 late….but, I will say: Watch Toy Story 3, it inspires imagination. :D And I love inspiring people. I also love imagination. So the two put together equal extra happiness which I also like. So there you go, a lot of excitement in one blog post! Inspiration. Imagination. And extra happiness.

Over and Out.

Angela, Don’t forget to use your imagination!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment