Thursday, November 18, 2010

Finding Nemo- Part 2

I don’t exactly remember when I said I’d post another Finding Nemo lesson, but I knew I had to do it sometime…so, I figured now would be the time.

Loyalty. No matter what happened, Marlin always was looking for his son Nemo. This can lead to so many things right here. He spent his life searching for his son, trying to make sure he was okay.

One, he was extremely loyal. He could’ve given up, but he didn’t. He went through so much: sharks, jellyfish, even giant turtles…to find Nemo.

Two, the love of the father for the son. Marlin loved Nemo so much that he couldn’t let him go on his own quite yet. God loves us in the same way. We can’t really do things without him if you know what I mean. It’s like us being taken away or even running away, but no matter what, God will follow us and always be there for us.

That’s about all I have on Nemo, sorry…but yeah….okay…

Over and Out.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many lessons and morals Pixar fits into a single movie!!

    ~lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The producers, directors, authors..everyone involved in making Pixar movies possible are great and so smart to do that. I can't really tell if they do it without thinking or not, but either way, I love Pixar movies. :D

    `Angela`

    ReplyDelete