Saturday, November 6, 2010

What now?

So the game went okay and I learned that it is WAY too cold out! It’s freezing. Absolutely, utterly freezing. We won our game 3-1, we would have played a lot better had it have been warmer, but I guess we played fine for the freezing cold weather and we won, so it doesn’t really matter. :D Right now I’m watching Back To The Future II which is on television. I remember when I watched the first one, it was when I was in the hospital when I had my seizure. I liked it. I like this one too. It’s pretty good. Yeah, that’s about all the random junk I have to say…I don’t know what all to say anymore, I will start doing the journal thing though as soon as I can find it. It’s hard to find though…I need to clean my room to be able to find it….haha, yeah…

Over and Out.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment