Friday, November 5, 2010

Brain Dead

So, I am brain dead today. Not completely I must say, but I am slightly brain dead. You know the feeling where brain is leaking out of your ears and sloshing around your head and all mushy and gushy? My brain feels that way due to the sad circumstances that I had to complete two thirty problem math lessons, which is my fault because of my procrastination habit. I admit, I didn’t do a math lesson yesterday…so I doubled up today! Yes, I am ashamed. (not really…)

I have no idea, whatsoever what else this blog post is going to be about. I am at a random high. For those of you who do not know what this is it means that it’s not a sugar high where you get all hyper and then crash, but a random high where you are all random and can’t think straight and strange thoughts run through your head (like the fact that jelly beans can fit the word jelly belly on it….) and then you don’t crash, you just all of a sudden get really serious and not wacko like you should be!!!! So, because I am on a random high I am going to go rambling….about random things…in the next paragraph…

Random things paragraph:

Have you realized that mashed potatoes and scalloped potatoes come from the same type of potato and can look so very different? There is also the fact that eyeballs are different colors. I know that that isn’t that strange, but when you’re on a random high you think things like that are random. Also, why are there only six guitar strings on a guitar? Why aren’t there 7 strings or 5? Why are there black and white keys on the piano? Why not all black or all white? Why are there so many different fonts? Not only one? Why is a hippopotamus actually called a hippopotamus. I think that elephants are really silly looking and look like big gray minivans attached to rotten logs. Chicken is slightly strange. Why do people say everything tastes like chicken? How can a frog taste like a chicken. Frog is not chicken and chicken is not frog. What are the thoughts that run through a cannibals mind? Are they mad? Or do they think humans taste like chicken? Carpets? What are they? Why can’t everything just be wood floor. Who invented carpets and for what reason? Why do we need a soft padding on our feet? We have socks. We don’t need squishy floors. Rocking chairs. What is the use of rocking in a chair? It defeats the purpose of relaxing, we can’t relax if we’re rocking because we are using our muscles. Birthday cakes. Who invented them and why? Do we need birthday cakes on our birthdays? what is the use of one….Thomas Edison. Why did he think of making light? What was the thought that ran through his head when he thought electricity? Why didn’t he think of something else like computers….or something else more modern rather than LIGHT BULB!!!! I’ve always wondered that.

I am done with my randomness and I would like to know what you thought of some of these things. and your opinion on them.

One more, why do we call children kids?

Over and Out.

Angela

1 comment:

  1. I do like reading gibberish....and I have no idea why children are called kids, and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete