Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog Post

I have nothing to write about. I have no idea whatsoever I want to write about, so therefore, I’m going to write about something.

My mind is a wandering mind. It likes to run this way and that. At the times I can’t catch it, like this one, it is doing something absolutely insane and is zapping up all brain I do have and I have what I call Imagination Gone Wild, but what you may call Writer’s Block.

At this time of 1:53 P.M. my mind is on a Safari Trip, watching giraffes gallop across the utmost plains of Antarctica. Where is Antarctica you ask? You should know that silly! It’s in Africa! See, my brain isn’t even here and I know more than you. Oh my goodness, my brain is now looking at a zebra! You know how I know it’s a zebra, because it’s brown and yellow and it’s a type of cat and it has spots.

What is going on here? This is the smart side of the brain talking right now. I’m sorry for that. My brain is being pulled from my skull. Yes, it is 1:54 (one minute after) P.M. My mind is on a Safari Trip and it is watching giraffes, and cheetahs, not a zebra. It is NOT in Antarctica, it is in Africa. Goodness gracious. Oh no, here it comes….I….other side….brain….taking….over!!!!!!!!

It is now the wonderful time of 1:58 P.M., which means that I really should be going to bed, but I haven’t even eaten breakfast! I think I’ll eat last nights leftover lunch. Cereal with cold milk.

Ack! I am so sorry. I have finally gained control once again. I have no idea what the….mental side of my brain is talking about. I do have one thing to say though, it is flying in a plane across Africa and is planning to get off in Massachusetts where it is going to board a submarine and scout the ocean. Here we go again…I’m….losing…contact

FISHIES!!!!!! I see fish everywhere! The only problem is there are no GOLDFISH! You hear that NO GOLDFISH! Or FROGS! How stupid is that? I think they all died. My goldfish died. I had a pet goldfish. He died. I didn’t have a frog, but if I did I bet he’d die too. And you the stupidest thing about this ocean? There are no whales! I thought whales were supposed to be big and fill up the WHOLE ocean, but I don’t see any of those stupid things. I wanted to see how fat they really are. I do see a dolphin though and for some reason it has whiskers and yellow spots. Hey….I’m talking here!

Sorry for that brutal interruption. I have a few things to clarify. One, I have never in my life owned a goldfish, EVER! Two, I’m didn’t see a dolphin. It was a gigantic Catfish type thing. And three….HEY!!!!!!

I caught a jellyfish! There’s a technical difficulty, we’re having a little bit of trouble spreading it on the bread, it keeps moving and stinging all my workers! And…there’s NO PEANUTBUTTERFISH!!!! Can you believe that! What is wrong with this ocean? No frogs. No goldfish. No Whales. NO PEANUTBUTTERFISH!!!!!!

What the heck is a peanut butter fish? I must say though, I’m having a brain overload. I’m sorry for the inconvenience that you had to catch me on a day like this. Cutting….out…over…loading….

Angela…….

Over….Out…..

No comments:

Post a Comment