Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Football

You’ve gotta love it. Last night was crazy cool and awful.

I left straight from Drama with my older brother to drive to my house, throw on a quick change of clothes and drive with some friends to the Redskins vs. Eagles football game. We all got into the car once we were ready and started on our way. We took a brief stop at McDonald’s to get some dinner and I do say that the new McRib( not new, but back to McDonald’s) was AMAZING! Then, we started back to head to the game. We ran into traffic. We were so close to the stadium that we could see it and everything. The game was starting…without US! We were all sitting in the car…waiting and waiting…listening to the game on the radio. Kick-off my Redskins. The Eagles started their first play and TOUCHDOWN! Great…we missed it…we (all the kids, there were 8 of us btw including my dad and another dad) hopped out of the car and walked to the stadium while the dad’s parked and came in later. In the time that it took to get to the stadium, the score was already 21-0. We finally got to our seats, which were great! First row on the fourth deck. Perfect view of the whole stadium! Then, it started raining….it was cold enough already!!!!!! To say the least, we got drenched, we lost 59-28 and enjoyed a wet ride home.

My first NFL game and I don’t think I’ll EVER forget the experience.

Over and Out.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. Whoah, you were there?!?!?!? Dude, I watched it on TV....it was pretty embarassing. :p

    I'm very tempted to try the McRib.....what did it taste like?

    ~lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though we lost...really, really bad, I enjoyed it. :D

    It tasted like a bunch of calories of awesomeness. :p

    -ANGELA

    ReplyDelete